This overall Privacy Statement discloses the privacy practices for our WeCollect website.
We are committed to safeguarding the privacy of individuals with respect to personal data. We ensure that our policies and practices in relation to the collection, use, retention, disclosure, transfer and access of personal data comply with the requirements of the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance (Chapter 486) under the laws of Hong Kong.
In handling personal information, WeCollect duly recognizes the importance of privacy protection and pays its utmost care to such protection.
Information Collection and Use
WeCollect collects information from our users at several different points on our website. You may be asked to provide your personally identifiable information (Personal Data) including your name, phone number, address, email address and other information in order to allow us to inform you about updates to the service and also to notify you of services of WeCollect that we believe may be of interest to you. Cookies used if any in any part of our website will not be deployed for collecting personally identifiable information.
Specific purposes for which you are Personal Data may be used and retained by us for the following purposes:
- Providing the Services;
- Direct marketing to you (whether by post, email, phone, SMS, newsletter etc) in relation to offers and promotions from us;
- Analyzing, verifying and checking of payment status in relation to the provision of the Services;
- Processing of any payment instructions, direct debit facilities and credit facilities requested by you;
- Enabling the daily operation of your account in relation to the Services;
- Providing you with regular communications from us with details of the Services;
- The normal management, operation, and maintenance of the performance of the Services;
- Investigation of complaints, suspected suspicious transactions and research for service continuous improvement;
- Prevention or detection of crime;
- Disclosure as required by law;
- Customer behavioral analysis.
All personal and account information you provide to us is secured on our website and also encrypted by using VeriSign issued 128-bit-SSL certificates.
WeCollect website may contain links to other sites. Please be aware that WeCollect are not responsible for the privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of each and every web site that collects personally identifiable information. This privacy statement applies solely to information collected by this web site.
Address: Unit 1001, 10th Floor, 9 Queen’s Road Central, Hong Kong
Phone no.: +852 2565 8700
Email Address: email@example.com